Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

3:56 AM playing Star Wars......

So I made a female Jedi in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Her name is Ixiallya-Jaa (have fun pronouncing that) and after training on Planet Tython has become a full fledged Jedi Knight. What's cool about Ixiallya is I have had her going down the path of the Dark Side.
 Her once blue eyes have slowly turned a menacing orange/yellow after drawing upon the Dark Side of the Force numerous times. Yet she still maintains the rank of Jedi Knight though killing unarmed prisoners and taking bribes from Republic Senators has become the norm. I am enjoying this game and personally it's the 1st time I have chosen to be a Jedi, even though its a Dark Jedi. 
 More adventures of Ixiallya-Jaa later, I gotta keep playing. 
          Gideon Out. 

No comments: